Korte & Luitjohan Contractors, Inc. (K&L) is a design-build, general contracting firm with 63 years of building experience in the commercial, industrial and infrastructure markets. K&L is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage multiple construction projects from contract award through completion and close out procedures.
- Coordinate activities with on-site superintendent, owner, architect and various subcontractors.
- With the assistance of an assigned Assistant Project Manager, responsible for all paperwork, communications, scheduling, manpower, material and equipment used for contracts under his/her control.
- Lead the project’s quality process.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts, including financial projections, costs to complete and project status reports for the duration of the project.
- Prioritize tasks according to schedule demands, senior management directives and periodic urgencies.
- Assist with and/or prepare bid estimates.
- Maintain relationships with owners, subcontractors and establish strong external network relationships and be an effective ambassador for the company.
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in project management for a general contractor or construction manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or equivalent.
- Strong organizational, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Self-Motivated with ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in Microsoft Project preferred.
Korte & Luitjohan offers:
- Competitive salary (based upon relevant experience).
- 100% of employee’s health insurance premium paid by the company.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Company 401(K) Retirement Plan with matching contributions.
- Annual bonus potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.