Korte & Luitjohan Contractors, Inc. (K&L) is a design-build, general contracting firm with 63 years of building experience in the commercial, industrial and infrastructure markets. K&L is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare high quality construction proposals, qualification documents, and presentations.
- Write resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work.
- Facilitate brainstorming/strategy meetings with key individuals to gather information and edit technical content.
- Identify key goals, objectives, or outcomes.
- Uphold company brand standards and maintain proposal standards.
- Track the lifecycle of a project and update data in a timely fashion.
- Update social media information.
- Update Web site information.
- Coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, PR, etc.).
- Plan and coordinate special events.
- Meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient with word processing software.
- Proficient with desktop publishing software.
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of database concepts.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
- Working knowledge of marketing databases and proposal resources files.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Good time-management skills; able to prioritize activities.
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of experience.
- Without a degree, three to five years of relevant A/E/C experience required.
Korte & Luitjohan offers:
- Competitive salary (based upon relevant experience).
- 100% of employee’s health insurance premium paid by the company.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Company 401(K) Retirement Plan with matching contributions.
K&L is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence. The Company does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, marital/familial status, sexual orientation, veterans’ status, genetic information or disability or any reason prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour